View Profile RetroSleep

23 Movie Reviews

Every second you spent working on this paid off in big ways.

Amazing job.

Vegeta is an accurate representation of what it was like to be a middle school boy in the 90's.

Always nice to listen to a new song by Sexual-Lobster.

5 Game Reviews

2 hours in I think, and I really love this game! I'm gonna spread the word as much as I can.

Quells responds:

Thank you!

I havn't been a fan of the original flappy birds or any of its clones, this however is the best damn thing I have played on NG in awhile.

I really like the speed of the game, the music is top notch choice, and the randomly generated sections you run through keeps the replay value up. The only thing I don't like about it, is that his feathers are white when he is blue lol.

Boring

The music was alright, the gameplay was good for what it was, but the idea itself was stale. I also didn't like how I had to associate the colors with arrow keys. If the purpose of the game was to simply be a re-action game you should have just used arrows instead of colors. I think you only used colors to try and make it feel different than a DDR Clone.

Willseph responds:

Pretty much.

5 Audio Reviews

I expect great things to come from that throat hole of your's. Welcome to Newgrounds.

I thought some SIR was gonna roll me

The Horns are my favorite part on this one.

9 Art Reviews

I love it.

The pose is great, I like the negative space you made between the character and the background,
I'm also a huge fan of the hatching!

mogy64 responds:

thank u! hatchings always fun to do haha

Very Nice work, I'm scouting you!

O-Orbis responds:

Hey, thanks man! :)

Great work as always! I love the colors for the backdrop.

I'm just your everyday ordinary Cartoonist with a tendency to be awesome.

Thomas Palumbo @RetroSleep