Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

2 hours in I think, and I really love this game! I'm gonna spread the word as much as I can.

Quells responds:

Thank you!

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

I havn't been a fan of the original flappy birds or any of its clones, this however is the best damn thing I have played on NG in awhile.

I really like the speed of the game, the music is top notch choice, and the randomly generated sections you run through keeps the replay value up. The only thing I don't like about it, is that his feathers are white when he is blue lol.

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Boring

The music was alright, the gameplay was good for what it was, but the idea itself was stale. I also didn't like how I had to associate the colors with arrow keys. If the purpose of the game was to simply be a re-action game you should have just used arrows instead of colors. I think you only used colors to try and make it feel different than a DDR Clone.

Willseph responds:

Pretty much.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Great Game, Im playing through the whole series

This is the first puzzle game I have ever finished and enjoyed. Can't wait to make it up to the third installment

@breakingjeremy9: This was submitted on 09/14/2009. Bioshock 2 came out February 9, 2010.

Seek Air Guitar Tutor Seek Air Guitar Tutor

Awesome

Love the concept and the gameplay, has good replay value too!