Stereotype: Irish Stereotype: Irish

I really liked all the background work you did in this one. Specially the animated shot where the camera pans leaving the bar and it has that cut away effect on the wall. Fantastic.

WooleyWorld responds:

If that track were cleaner it'd be perfect. Lol.
Thanks, Tom.

Stupid Witcher Horse Stupid Witcher Horse

I have never play the Witcher but I thought this was really funny. Nice voice actors and I liked all of the animation, specially the subtle breeze you did with the tree branches.

I think the massive amount of grass clumps used in the backgrounds didn't look to fresh it was too detailed in comparison to the rest of the background style.

Scooby's Bizarre Adventure Scooby's Bizarre Adventure

The build up on that was intense. I loved the dark humor and that little bit of a twist where he turned the phrase "pounding" around quite literally. I miss these kind's of videos.

As for a critique I would suggest keeping your special effects in one style. I thought it was weird when the smoke was hand drawn at 30 seconds and then turned into real smoke right after.

You could spend some more time on your backgrounds they looked significantly simpler than your characters so it felt a bit out of place. You could also smooth out your animation, the characters look good but the frame rate get's noticeable at some points.

Other than that, I really liked it! Hell you could keep making these exactly as they are and they would still be enjoyable. My review was only for if you wanted to find ways to improve.

Narmak responds:

Thank you for your critique, though everything you mentioned I knew about before hand. It was more of a battle with time than laziness when creating this animation; I had a limited number of days that I could work on it before I moved in to college. That's why I took booboo shortcuts like the After-Effects smoke and the slowness of some scenes (especially the scene where Shaggy is walking and discovers the Scooby snacks, I disliked how choppy it felt).
For backgrounds, I just really don't like drawing backgrounds, I would rather bite into the main, juicy MEAT of making the movement and detail of the characters rather than making a detailed background for each scene. This is definitely something I need ti improve upon.
My next animation (my third one ever) will definitely be an improvement on these aspects though. I'm planning on releasing it in shorter parts so I can focus on the quality of each part. Thanks for being a qt with a b00ty though!

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

2 hours in I think, and I really love this game! I'm gonna spread the word as much as I can.

Quells responds:

Thank you!

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

I havn't been a fan of the original flappy birds or any of its clones, this however is the best damn thing I have played on NG in awhile.

I really like the speed of the game, the music is top notch choice, and the randomly generated sections you run through keeps the replay value up. The only thing I don't like about it, is that his feathers are white when he is blue lol.

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Boring

The music was alright, the gameplay was good for what it was, but the idea itself was stale. I also didn't like how I had to associate the colors with arrow keys. If the purpose of the game was to simply be a re-action game you should have just used arrows instead of colors. I think you only used colors to try and make it feel different than a DDR Clone.

Willseph responds:

Pretty much.

Andrew Fleming 2016 Character Demo Reel Andrew Fleming 2016 Character Demo Reel

I expect great things to come from that throat hole of your's. Welcome to Newgrounds.

Aero Sojourn Aero Sojourn

I used this song before it was cool.

Medieval Star Medieval Star

I thought some SIR was gonna roll me

White Lies White Lies

Very Nice work, I'm scouting you!

O-Orbis responds:

Hey, thanks man! :)

Escape from The Salt Factory Escape from The Salt Factory

Great work as always! I love the colors for the backdrop.

Janemba Janemba

I like the top heavy style of final form Janemba, those chins on the yellow one though...

I was super bummed when he wasnt an unlock in DB Xenoverse.